Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back to the Future

Has it really been two months since my last post?
Yes

Have I really been that busy?
Not really

Now that we got that out of the way, let's get some facts down.
I'm still single but I have a huge television and the top three consoles on the market, so I can at least attempt to fill in the whole in my sole with consumer electronics. Oh, and alcohol.

I'm still working on conquering my fears. One day I'll be able to look at a spider without screaming but I've gotta take it just a step at a time.

I went to San Francisco a couple of weeks ago. I went to Haight Ashbury, Berkeley, Alcatraz, and Napa Valley. I saw the treasures of King Tut's tomb, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the house used on Full House. I bought a sweet leather jacket. My body refused to make the adjustment from New York time to San Francisco and I suffered no jet lag.

I finished reading Emergency: This Book Will Save Your Life by Neil Strauss. I suggest you all do the same.

I saw Sherlock Holmes. Great film. Robert Downey Jr. does not disappoint in the greatest depiction of the titular character the big screen has ever seen.

Fret not, I shall return some day but I doubt anyone is even reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment